Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nobody Loves me and Neither Do I.

First off, that's the title of the song I've got playing right now by Them Crooked Vultures. If you like Led Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, or good rock in general they're worth checking out.

I simply couldn't come up with a "I haven't updated yet because I'm behind on other projects" title that was even partially witty. On to "Mind Eraser, no Chaser."

Got some camo updates that are ready to go, I just need the time to link to them all. Looks like the time this weekend's going to be spent rebuilding my work laptop; it's been running well on Windows 7 Release Candidate 1 since last May, but a test install of the latest Sonicwall Global VPN client blew up the wireless and the RC runs out at the end of the month anyway.

So, hopefully Sunday night or early next week.

I'm also leaning towards setting up RSS, Twitter, and Facebook for the site so people can be notified of updates then and there... if you'd like to provide feedback drop me a line.

No comments: