2008 ended a bit chaotically due to weather and a cold. I posted another paint document, this one with formulas of flight deck stain and markings at the end of 1941; this is of interest as it probably covers the colors the carriers used during the battles of Coral Sea and Midway.
I'm not a good proof-reader when sick, so despite having some extra time off progress has been slower than I'd hoped on the Franklin Report. I did get some time during a "hurry up and wait" project at work this week and have it corrected up to page sixteen (out of 50+) and a few more photos added. One complication I discovered was that I was a little rushed or trying to fit too much into as few scans as possible and missed part of damage plate II. Thankfully I figured this out AFTER I had booked a return trip down to San Bruno, so we'll just grab what we need then. That happens to be 19 days from now! :D